Friday, July 30, 2010

Life & Livings...

Some questions do haunt many times. These are:

Knowing what you know about the jobs or businesses, do you still wish to be part of them only? Is this an ideal life you are looking for yourself? Do you feel secured? Is your family secured, if this is your last day? Would it be any time in life you can feel secured? Do you wish to have legacy for your family? Are you really enjoying this moment of life? If not, when would you decide? When would you begin?

Someone inside replies me like this:

Life is always uncertain and time as super perishable, people unable to find a path to achieve the above. The dreams of reality transform to fantasies and we never came to know about this transformation. People start “not believing the dreams or dreaming”.

Don’t be one of them!

Being in the incarnation as human, every individual is a part of God. But these bodies of human, many social responsibilities are attached with. Many dreams and aspirations take control of our thoughts and actions.

Every individual require some finances to take care of self livings and of their family. These finances shoot up high when some big dreams, luxuries, comfort and social standards and missions attached with.

Every being as an intellect is ambitious to have some recognition and status. A time for self and family. Wishes to be a part of important functions of family and help near ones in the time of challenges. Be a part of solutions, and respected by all for humility and intelligence.

A dream house, a good vehicle, a leisure valley, an international trip, a vast knowledge and deep wisdom. Some specially blessed people with the high awareness and responsibility carry long vision, big mission; a role model for their children, spouse and near ones. Security for self and legacy for generations.

I am grateful to you for giving me this opportunity to find such a blessed in you. Please accept my humble gratitude for this.

I have searched and found something amazing. Something based on natural laws and human values. This is global. Ancient in its existence. I crossed the limits of; is it for me or not, what do the people will say. I came up high from comfort zones to be remaining in comfort zones. I have started rising my bars. Because my core importance and focus was lying in answers to the above. In the meaning of the above.

I am ready to play a wonderful inning. I am looking for my team of associates. If in my self talk, you find yourself somewhere, please do contact to discuss further.

“Warning! Please do not consider them as words only!”

Thank you very much for your time and patience. This is really for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment