Saturday, July 25, 2009

Praying Winning Together

In the journey of success and reaching mile stones of achievements, many people contribute. While sitting in my prayer, talking to my God, I requested Him to bless all those people with happiness, peace, relations and with a lot may things in addition to the source to live.
...
He asked me to name all the people. I named my family, my friends, my teachers, my neighbours, my colleagues. Than when I searched something deep, I requested Him to bless those also whom I missed. He told me to be specific. I requested him for my transport, my vendors, my customer, the rickshaw pullers, service providers at my hotel stays and a lot many.

He asked me, “Is it over or still remaining with some people?’

I replied, “I feel I am complete.”

He whispered in my ears, “You missed those, who provoked you to do something beyond the bars, the people who had hurt you deep, deep inside your self esteem, to make you stand high. There are people who haven’t supported you, on your expectation, to make you vigil about your strengths. Count them my son.”

The name of all those people can be counted on fingers. The count was very less than of first category. I realized that many of my achievements are only due to them.

The lesson I got from my prayer:

1. The people who helped me are numerous as of those who have not.

2. The people of second category were of much greater importance in many of my achievements.

3. The realization of, what I felt is my achievement, does always owes to many people.

4. The same responsibility I always carry for others, although to be in first category.

I prayed for the blessing for all the above people. This is praying for winning together. This is wining together.

1 comment:

  1. I read this and my thoughts are .......now i got the exact way i would like to pray.....never could combine all my thoughts the way you did....thanks

    ReplyDelete