Saturday, August 8, 2009

Parenting ( My Children) - I

“My Daddy is the best”. When the sweetness of these words enters to the ears, this moment always have a great feeling. A feeling of an achievement. It always keeps me alerting. A direct ask. An ask of keeping me on toes. It asks me to be the role model of my children.

A wonderful experience to play an important role. A role of a parent. A role of ideal. An opportunity to draw a portrait. A portrait which will keep my child always progressive. Whenever my child feels something missing, indecisive, in a position of dilemma, this portrait will be the reply for all.

A write up of a character. In this character actor-director, both is me. It may not resemble to any reality of my life but it will be a reality for the life of my child.

It requires changing some basic habits. Developing which I feel right. Which is time tested and based on the natural laws. In simple I am impliedly coaching my child without saying any words. The senses of my child always work as an input device and create a strong base in the memory. The number of stories will be created in the mind for each activity. These stories will drive the whole life thereafter.

The basic habits of the parents like getting early in the morning, caring health, time share for family in a day, one time meals with them, everything have a place and everything at the place, facing truth and doing the right always. Others are like keeping words, staying with their decisions, taking their responsibility, always be a part of solutions and a lot many same skills and intellect.

Readings shows that the entire thesis, it may of medical science and psychology, are unanimous on the effect of childhood on the development and success for rest of the life. Parents are the source of first and the lasting effects.

Some important things should be taken care off, in the presence of children. The relations of parents should also be soft. The respect, regards, affection, understand, love and care between parents are of special importance. Especially for their mother, children are very sensitive.

This will keep on continue… This is winning together.

No comments:

Post a Comment