Wednesday, February 11, 2009

COMMUNICATION IS AN ART

Communication is an art of expressing yourself, understanding and caring others. When I was infant and unable to speak my mother understands everything, till date she does. It’s always a perfect communication.

In my school days, whenever I missed the homework, my teacher understood from my face and by looking at her hands I had always started rubbing my hands, we never failed. Whenever our father came from tour, we had always checked his briefcase and he never missed to hide a cotton bag in his other hand. Neither had we missed to hug him nor him, to put something in our pockets. We were communicating.

When my elders used the anger I understand that they want me to obey as it is. They don’t make me understand, as many a time they also don’t know the reply. When I used my tears it means I don’t want to understand. We were communicating.

When the climate was adverse outside, my elders / seniors protect me, they had always kept some umbrella or pullover for that right time. When they handover it to me, we were communicating.

When it was a time like a Dark Ocean, we were in a piece broken ship, all were strengthening theirselves and holding each other very strongly. Telling each other very frequently, we will be reaching the seashore soon. We were telling I am right, you keep fine. We were communicating.

Why in the time of recession, I am only communicating with my natural family? Am I not responsible for my working family?

How could today we master of this art, failed? Do we require learning this art from outside?

We may be missing purpose, the destination - where ‘we’ want to reach. And when it is ‘we’, than two people me and you. Sometimes I am missing from and many a times you.

The presence of only both is pure communication - ‘Winning Together’.

In the time of recession, the dark ocean let’s communicate more, strengthen our values and hold together to enjoy the future - Winning Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment