Thursday, February 26, 2009

Belongingness

A girl first time visits her parent’s house after two days of her marriage, and she says, ‘there, it happens like this’. The same girl when came after two months, she says, ‘it happens like this in our side’, and after six months the words changed in ‘we do like this at our place’. This is called belongingness.


Do we belong to ourselves?

Whatever we do, we speak, view or hear, do we belong to the same? The girl in example has taken six months for belongingness. How much time would we take to belong to our dreams and our lives?

Being in working for some period now I have always seen people discussing about the targets and their review with the seniors. It’s a real fun. All returned back to their schools, where they imagine wonderful excuses for facing their teachers and mother respectively for every mistake or error. For every incomplete task or delay. The person at the receiving end knew the truth of the event and the event manager both. The best prize is for the person who can surprise the other with unexpected.

One day I realize today I am one day older than yesterday, is there any excuse for being aged without holding that day in me as a person? A person of experience. A person having something to share with my present today and succession tomorrow.


Really the picture which mirror shows is fearsome. A pure threatening. I do waiting for the time, the right time, which is most limited and beyond my control. Do I belong to this time which I am passing by now?


As the day starts there is no end of the thread. One corner is in past and I left the other for future. Nothing accomplished full. If the life is to be lived on daily basis, “Can anyone say this is complete?”


Every moment we live is a gift of God and our life. Fill it full with happiness and beautiful memories. Count them as an experience of your life. A day of loud display, demonstrating, “This day is a count of my life! The life could be proud upon!”

Does this day belong to you?

Are you winning, winning together?

2 comments:

  1. 2 good u write directly frm dil se....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was quite a thought! I could so relate to it!

    And you write wonderfully :)I have added you in my blogroll. Do visit!

    Sweety.

    ReplyDelete